Go Down

Topic: where is my imported library file (Read 788 times) previous topic - next topic

mayotte1

I am running a program using ps2keyboard imported from the library.My problem is I cant locate the ps2keyboard.cpp to make a small modification. If I go there where I think that file is, no matter what gross error I try to inject into the file to verify it is getting modified, it never changes anything. No errors occur.I tried to reimport it and put it in the same folder as recommended but still no change.

Will someone please tell me where is that file please?

retrolefty

I am running a program using ps2keyboard imported from the library.My problem is I cant locate the ps2keyboard.cpp to make a small modification. If I go there where I think that file is, no matter what gross error I try to inject into the file to verify it is getting modified, it never changes anything. No errors occur.I tried to reimport it and put it in the same folder as recommended but still no change.

Will someone please tell me where is that file please?

Here is the file structure for user libraries on my windows PC. The .h and .cpp files are contained inside each of the individual library folders. Hope that helps.

C:\Documents and Settings\Primary Windows User\My Documents\Arduino\libraries

10 Folders:

Button
DS1307
Flash
MsTimer2
Playtune
Streaming
String
Tone
WString
__MACOSX