Go Down

Topic: Led Strip ws2812b with button (Read 971 times) previous topic - next topic

Aveigal

Jun 11, 2019, 01:04 pm Last Edit: Jun 25, 2019, 12:10 pm by Aveigal
Dear

I continue with this project and I saw that I have some problem.

I am trying that a strip of LEDs behave in one way or another depending on the entry by 2 pins (PIN 2 and PIN 3) the problem I have is that one of them (PIN 3) occasionally sends voltage to verify the circuit and creates false positives.

I have thought that only the output is activated when PIN 3 is for example 1 second active, but I can not get it to work correctly.

Grumpy_Mike

Jun 11, 2019, 07:06 pm Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 07:13 pm by Grumpy_Mike
the problem I have is that one of them (PIN 3) occasionally sends voltage to verify the circuit and creates false positives.
If that is truly the problem then you have a hardware problem. So to be able to diagnose this we need a schematic of your circuit along with a photograph of you hardware that is in sufficient clarity that we can follow the wiring.

I have thought that only the output is activated when PIN 3 is for example 1 second active,
That is just a sticking plaster and will not actually cure the problem.

A = +5v in pin 2 Sensor to know the car is on
B= +5v in pin 3 sensor to know the reverse gear is on
So is this car a real grownups car or is it a model?

If this is a real car then what have you done to mitigate the hostile electric environment you have?
What is the value of your pull down resistor and do you have a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor across this resistor.

Aveigal

It is the normal behavior of the car, when turned on it sends current peaks and analyzes them to detect fused light bulbs. There is no fault here.

Wait 1 second is a valid solution since there is no hardware problem

Is a real car.

Voltage problems are solved with voltage transformers and stabilizers at 5v so even if the car goes up to 15v it will always deliver 5v to arduino.

Grumpy_Mike

Wait 1 second is a valid solution since there is no hardware problem
Well I am telling you there is a problem with your hardware. If you don't want to here this then it is up to you. But I will waste no more time advising you.
Goodbye and good luck.

Aveigal

Jun 11, 2019, 09:01 pm Last Edit: Jun 25, 2019, 12:10 pm by Aveigal

Aveigal

Jun 13, 2019, 09:59 am Last Edit: Jun 25, 2019, 12:10 pm by Aveigal

Go Up