Go Down

Topic: Getting lap time NEMA 17 stepper motor (Read 150 times) previous topic - next topic

0Avendano

Thank you for reading my question, does anyone know at what time the engine steps nema 17 model 42shd0001 takes a turn? or your RPS, I know that at 200 steps you complete a round but I need to know in what time you do it or how could I get that time? because I'm looking for your data sheet and I can not find it. Thank you.

Robin2

The time for a stepper motor to move 200 steps depends on the interval between steps that you set in your program.

These links may help
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

MarkT

Thank you for reading my question, does anyone know at what time the engine steps nema 17 model 42shd0001 takes a turn? or your RPS, I know that at 200 steps you complete a round but I need to know in what time you do it or how could I get that time? because I'm looking for your data sheet and I can not find it. Thank you.

The maximum speed of a stepper motor is a complex function of many factors, including supply voltage,
load, damping, microstepping setting and whether the speed is ramped up correctly.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up