1. Sketch:
    void setup() {
    Serial.begin(115200);
    Serial.print("Test");
    }

void loop() {

}

1. Drivers updated
  2. Port speed tried different (9600 and 115200), in the port settings is also changed.
  3. IDE v 1.8.9
  4. Tool > board>arduino nano and Tool > proccesor>atmega328p(old bootloader) (though I bought cost UNO but not on another works)
  5. Arduino buy on aliexpress in Wavgat store

Problem:
The port monitor displays - xxx?xx?
Help pls!

The wavgat boards have lots of issues - they actually use a different processor that isnt quite a clone of the 328p. I think they have a different clock speed from standard uno too (the cause of your current problem)

Suggest avoiding that brand like the plague.

I think there was a report of needing to use 1/4 the baud rate in Serial Monitor as in your sketch. Try uploading this code:

void setup() {
        Serial.begin(38400);
}

void loop() {
        Serial.print("Test");
        delay(1000);
}

and then set the Serial Monitor to 9600 baud.

Let us know whether that works or not.

pert:
I think there was a report of needing to use 1/4 the baud rate in Serial Monitor as in your sketch. Try uploading this code:

void setup() {

Serial.begin(38400);
}

void loop() {
        Serial.print("Test");
        delay(1000);
}

and then set the Serial Monitor to 9600 baud.

Let us know whether that works or not.

You are a genius! Thank! And what's wrong with my board?
Topic can be closed

I believe what's wrong with your board is that WAVGAT is putting LGT8F328P microcontrollers on their boards which have been re-labeled as ATmega328P. I don't know who did the re-labeling, but there's absolutely no doubt WAVGAT knows their chips are no ATmega328P because they link from their official product listings to a specialized hardware package that is for the LGT8F328P. Even though they know this, WAVGAT clearly advertises these boards in the product as using ATmega328P and nowhere on the product listings do they mention that they are LGT8F328P so this is definitely a very unethical company.

Although not made by Atmel/Microchip, the LGT8F328P was designed to work very similarly to the ATmega328P that is used on the popular Arduino Uno, Nano, and Pro Mini boards. However, there does seem to be some differences that are causing the baud rate mismatch you encountered. You might try using this hardware package, which is essentially the one provided by WAVGAT, but with some serious bugs fixed:

There's another hardware package for the LGT8F328P that has been reported to be better than the one at the link above, even though it's not designed specifically for the WAVGAT boards:

I don't have any boards with LGT8F328P yet so I haven't tried either one out.