Go Down

Topic: Arduino PixyCam2: No Serial Communication (Read 95 times) previous topic - next topic

lincolnauster

I have a PixyCam2 that just yesterday was working perfectly. I wanted to make some improvements. I got a new computer in the month or so since I last modified it, so I had to download the library and Arduino IDE again. I started writing some code for the PixyCam and I uploaded to find that (no surprise) it didn't work. So I threw in some
Code: [Select]
Serial.println() statements because of the IDE's disappointing lack of breakpoints.

I did all the sanity check steps: make sure the monitor is the same baud as the arduino, do Serial.begin(115200), et cetera, and it still wouldn't print. I tried the hello world program in the library and it said:

Code: [Select]

Starting...
error no resposne

The only variable I can think of changing between programs is my computer... is there anything you think could cause this issue, and how would I fix it?

Power_Broker

because of the IDE's disappointing lack of breakpoints.
Breakpoints are actually pretty useless when debugging embedded software like this.

Can you post your code and wiring schematic?
"The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."
   - Nikola Tesla

Go Up