Go Down

Topic: where did you make PCB in China? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

ElCaron

Sorry to dig this up, but has anyone ordered at ? I was trying to find out if v-scoring is possible with their cheap aluminium pcbs and how it is done, and their 'community' is super weird.
There are lots of questions like this, that only have one answer that thanks for 'great content' or whatever, without anything like that there ...

ElCaron

Sorry to dig this up, but why did names vanish from this thread?

I was trying to remember where I saw cheap aluminum PCBs, and I remembered that I saw it this thread, but now it only says .com. WTF?

6v6gt

Apr 25, 2019, 11:56 am Last Edit: Apr 26, 2019, 09:13 am by 6v6gt Reason: even the 6 character domain name (without the .com suffix) vanishes.
Sorry to dig this up, but why did names vanish from this thread?

I was trying to remember where I saw cheap aluminum PCBs, and I remembered that I saw it this thread, but now it only says .com. WTF?
Doesn't your post #10 in this thread have the address you are looking for ?
.com  ('a_l_l_p_c_b_ dot com' without the '_' characters in case your browser is doing some unwanted filtering)

ElCaron

Yes ... yes it does ... and it does for me now, too. It doesn't seem to be my browser though that does the filtering, but it seems to depend on the login status in the forum.
Logged in: .com
Not logged in: .com

Since I found it again via google, I wasn't logged in, and I didn't check again after logging in for complaining, because, seriously, WTF?

wolframore

Apr 25, 2019, 09:50 pm Last Edit: Apr 25, 2019, 09:54 pm by wolframore
If you start getting into volume jlcpbc gets less expensive.  I don't get the free shipping option from , is it because I'm in the United States?

in any case... I made a scenario both with DHL shipping and stencil:

jlcpcb                       
100 pcb (100mmx100mm)   $113.50                      $245.00

I've had good products from jlcpcb.  They do a nice job and reasonable turnaround...
Bad Boys Rate Our Young Girls But Violet Goes willingly - Get Some Now :) - ELI the ICE man

6v6gt

Apr 25, 2019, 10:14 pm Last Edit: Apr 25, 2019, 10:20 pm by 6v6gt
Indeed. It is true.
If you are not logged in, some non-transparent filtering of URLs takes place . . .

not logged in:

When logged in, the full URL appears:

Go Up