Go Down

Topic: How to connect circuit? (Read 439 times) previous topic - next topic

wounder

Apr 25, 2019, 04:02 pm Last Edit: Apr 25, 2019, 04:22 pm by wounder
I hav

here AC 230v phase will flowing through relay to an inductive load .

wherecuit? thanks.

PaulS

where in my circuit place a snubber circuit to protect when inductive load switching ?
That is a hardware question. Why are you asking it in the Programming section?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

wounder

I have a relay controlled by micro controller as shown.

here AC 230v phase will flowing through relay to an inductive load .

where in my circuit place a snubber circuit to protect when inductive load switching ?

could you please provide the component value(in snubber) for this circuit?

thanks.

wolframore

how many times are you posting the same question?
Bad Boys Race Our Young Girls But Violet Generally Wins - Get Some Now :) - ELI ICE man

AWOL

...and in so many inappropriate sections of the forum.

wolframore

Don't know how you guys can read the same questions over and over again also... I needed a break
Bad Boys Race Our Young Girls But Violet Generally Wins - Get Some Now :) - ELI ICE man

adwsystems

Don't know how you guys can read the same questions over and over again also... I needed a break
90% of the questions asked are the same question that has already been answered several times. Unfortunately most people miss the search option in the upper right of the web page.

For example, I just past through yet another post about using the 2-relay sort-of-optoisolated module that included the same information again about how to and how not to connect the board to the arduino. The thread also included the new theme of misinformation to not supplying 9V (7-12V) to the barrel jack (I still haven't figured that out).

surveyranger

Coding Badly

Go Up