Go Down

Topic: Need Someone to do some tedious coding for me (Read 330 times) previous topic - next topic

HokageGenocide

I need someone to help me with coding a choose your own adventure story, light compensation will be involved. I need someone that really knows how to code and I will not rush. the timeframe is from whenever you start, until may 20th. I need it done by then, if you can help please respond. Thanks. :D

Bainesbunch

So ...let me see if I have this right.

You are looking to engage an "Expert Coder" for an indeterminate amount of time with an immutable deadline and pay them next to nothing  :smiley-confuse:

EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

cedarlakeinstruments

Sure. What's wrong with that?

When you're done, I need a clone of Facebook. My investors tell me I'm allowed to pay as much as $500, with a $100 bonus if you get it done by next Thursday.
Electronics and firmware/software design and assistance. No project too small

Bainesbunch

Apr 30, 2019, 07:19 pm Last Edit: Apr 30, 2019, 07:20 pm by Bainesbunch
Then shoot me the details and get it by the 9th of May :)

PM me or get my address from my website

EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

wvmarle

This is the Arduino forum, not domyhomeworkforme.cc
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up