CTC 101 Initial Setup Issue

Hello I have recently purchased CTC 101 Self learning program. It comes with a big box and very involved materials. However, I cannot even register the code on the site. It tells me to go to this create.arduino.cc/ctc/reg to enter in the code - but when I go to this site there is absolutely no way to enter in the code. I am extremely frustrated please help someone.
Also I have emailed ctc.101@arduino.cc and have gotten no replies. It has been a few days. It should not be this difficult to set up a product that has costed me around $2,000.00 including customs to bring it into the country. -_______-

• Mark -

(deleted)

Hi mark12341234. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your CTC 101 registration. Would you mind providing some details about exactly what the problem is you have when you are trying to register the code? Like spycatcher2k, when I load that URL in my browser, I am presented with an input field for the registration code and a "Next" button. Do you see that also? I don't have a code so I can't proceed to check beyond that page.

mark12341234:
Also I have emailed ctc.101@arduino.cc and have gotten no replies.

It's quite likely that the people who monitor that email don't work on the weekends, so that might explain the lack of a reply so far. Hopefully they will get in for work soon and reply soon after.

Hi Mark,

Here is the email I got from support when I wrote them about the same problem. Note the NEW URL:

To register the CTC toolbox, please follow the next steps:

Click on the link: CTC Registration

Create your Arduino account; if you already have one, sign in.

Once logged in in Arduino and back in the registration page, enter the code provided in the box.

Continue with the registration process by entering your school information.