Go Down

Topic: 3.5 '' capacitive touch screen. (Read 323 times) previous topic - next topic

JLuc

Hello,
I recently purchased a capacitive touch screen with an internal flash memory, and Arduino compatible:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-3-5-inch-HMI-I2C-IIC-LCD-Display-Module-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-480x320-for-Arduino/32904353978.html?spm=2114.11010108.01008.1.5199649b0RXOqT

I got from the seller a dedicated library for UNO and ATmega2560 and I adapted to an ESP8266.

But my problem is that the software "Visual LCD Studio" (also provided by the seller) that only allows to send the 2 demos (provided) to the screen or download to the PC, but impossible to create a new project.
I contacted the manufacturer and I just received an answer.
He says that the software provided does not allow to create a new project.
So I said I did not buy a screen just to run a demo.

This screen has 2 ports: I2C for Arduino and a serial port for "Visual LCD Studio" which must compile images and commands (usable then from I2C Arduino) I have no explanation about the serial protocol, and how to compile my own project.
If you have this screen and you can use it, please share.
Thanks.
@+ JLuc

JLuc

@+ JLuc

Pacowind9

Hello, Can you please share that software "Visual LCD Studio".

Thanks

JLuc

Hello,
This post dates a bit and since I managed to use this screen by doing with design bugs, thanks, but I dont need help anymore.
@+ JLuc

Go Up