VarSpeedServo - a modified Servo library with speed control

the robot should accelerate in a spiral.

Cool! Gotta try that....

Hi Korman, great work!
Im going to give it a go over thru my ECU code.
one advantage I love is the easy way I can slowly raise the speed the motor for my gas turbine starter.
One question I have as you seem the guru in all things servoish....

what happens in situations when there is alot of other code processing going on, and the servo gets "noisy".
I used a simple for command to slowly raise the servo output.
to test it, I plug in a standard hobby servo, but my intended use is for a brushless motor controller.
I have a project that has an interupt watching a input, measuring RPM.
also a large LCD display and several other things going on, temperature measurment, button menu inputs, etc etc goes on and on (using a Mega 2560 and a 240x320 LCD).
Im using the Servo output to feed a Brushless motor controller input drive to slowly increase the speed of the motor to start a gas turbine.
but the servo output im getting is jittery, noisy. Is this because the processor isnt fast enough to keep up with the PWM pulses the motor requires?
On the oscilliscope, i see alot of "topping off" between the pulses. is there any practices I can apply to my code that will help avoid this?
I stripped away bits of my code untill the LCD touchscreen code was removed before the servo drive got clean, but it was still not perfect.
I did try to break up my code into sections so it always goes back to the servo drive command without too much delay.

What I am guessing, is maybe this is an application where an arduino such as a standalone arduino needs to be setup as a dedicated controller?

keen to hear your thoughts.
cheers.

Stimps:
One question I have as you seem the guru in all things servoish....

Sorry to disappoint you here, we have no guru here. The last thing that made guru-guru ended after a short sting in the oven on the table at thanksgiving.

Stimps:
what happens in situations when there is alot of other code processing going on, and the servo gets "noisy".
I used a simple for command to slowly raise the servo output.

Hi John,

as long as you have just one single interrupt going on the the servo is pretty stable, no matter what you do in your main loop. To test that out, create a program that leaves the servo in a fixed position and does other processing meanwhile. The servo should only have occasional minimal movements. Check that out with various servo positions, not only the extremes.

In my experience, the servos start to get jittery once you have multiple interrupt functions or you have functions that disable interrupts periodically. Then the pulse length isn't constant in the situations where another interrupt (or cli / sei instructions) are delaying the servo interrupt and thus lengthening the PWM impulse. This can be a hairy problem.

If the rpm-counter is bothering your servo, you might want to look into using your rpm-signal as an external clock reference so that you can use timer2 as a counter. (This is all from memory, I don't have the Atmel datasheet on me at the moment). For very high frequencies, consider adding an external counter chip you then can read at your leisure. As usual, the problem lies in the details.

When I'm back at home, I will have a closer look at the matter.

Korman

Hello, I was trying to make the servo go back and fourth 180 degrees with speed at 1 but it doesn't work, it just goes to one direction and is stuck there, what is wrong in the code?

#include <VarSpeedServo.h>

// Sweep
// by BARRAGAN <http://barraganstudio.com> 
// This example code is in the public domain.

int pos = 0;    // variable to store the servo position 
VarSpeedServo myServo; 
void setup() 
{ 
myServo.attach (9);
} 

void loop() 
{ 
  for(pos = 0; pos < 180; pos += 180)  // goes from 0 degrees to 180 degrees 
  {                                  // in steps of 1 degree 
  myServo.slowmove (pos,1);             // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos' 

delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position 
  } 
  for(pos = 180; pos>=1; pos-=180)     // goes from 180 degrees to 0 degrees 
  {                                
    myServo.slowmove (pos,1);

delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position 
  } 
}

Looks like you're not giving the servo enough time to reach 180 at the slow pace before you order it back. Put a substantial delay between the two for loops. Why you're using those loops at all given the 180 degree increments is a bit of a mystery too.

I just installed the library and referenced it. Upon build I get the following compile error. I use the latest Arduino 1.0 compiler running on Windows 2008 server with Arduino MEGA2560. Any thoughts?

C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:56:23: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In function 'void handle_interrupts(timer16_Sequence_t, volatile uint16_t*, volatile uint16_t*)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:91: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:91: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:122: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:122: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:126: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:266: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In constructor 'VarSpeedServo::VarSpeedServo()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:283: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t VarSpeedServo::attach(int, int, int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:297: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:297: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:304: error: 'isTimerActive' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::detach()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:315: error: 'isTimerActive' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::write(int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:326: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::writeMicroseconds(int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:334: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:334: error: expected `;' before 'channel'
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:335: error: 'channel' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:343: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::slowmove(int, uint8_t)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:377: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:380: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:380: error: expected `;' before 'channel'
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:381: error: 'channel' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:388: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'int VarSpeedServo::read()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:407: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'int VarSpeedServo::readMicroseconds()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:414: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope

Yes. That library has not been updated for IDE 1.0. Read the IDE release notes for the solution.

Thanks for the pointer. I'll produce an updated version in a few days.

Korman

I've used the varspeedservo library in Arduino 1.0. I just changed WProgram.h to Arduino.h in one of the library files.

LuckyWolf19:
I just installed the library and referenced it. Upon build I get the following compile error. I use the latest Arduino 1.0 compiler running on Windows 2008 server with Arduino MEGA2560. Any thoughts?

C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:56:23: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In function 'void handle_interrupts(timer16_Sequence_t, volatile uint16_t*, volatile uint16_t*)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:91: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:91: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:122: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:122: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:126: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:266: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In constructor 'VarSpeedServo::VarSpeedServo()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:283: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t VarSpeedServo::attach(int, int, int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:297: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:297: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:304: error: 'isTimerActive' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::detach()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:315: error: 'isTimerActive' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::write(int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:326: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::writeMicroseconds(int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:334: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:334: error: expected ;' before 'channel' C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:335: error: 'channel' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:343: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::slowmove(int, uint8_t)': C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:377: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:380: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:380: error: expected ;' before 'channel'
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:381: error: 'channel' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:388: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'int VarSpeedServo::read()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:407: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'int VarSpeedServo::readMicroseconds()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:414: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope

gives me the same error. Using 1.0.1 and installed it in right directory

*edit: replaced WProgram.h in the varspeedservo.cpp to Arduino.h

I had the same problem with a Uno rev.3. Same solution. In VarSpeedServo.cpp, replace #include <WProgram.h> with #include <Arduino.h> .

Bajdi:
I've used the varspeedservo library in Arduino 1.0. I just changed WProgram.h to Arduino.h in one of the library files.

Thank you... I forgot about this little trick to get the libraries going with the 1.0+ IDE
I was beating my head for an hour,wondering what I am doing wrong, before I read your post.

I am builduing a quadcopter with my arduino uno and using a bluetooth setup. I just need help with this speed control.

I seem to notice getting full range out of the servo seems tricky..
Maybe it is my hobby people servos but unless I put:

servo1.attach(5,555,180); this is the only way I can get 180 degrees.
but the speeds work fine.

I am trying to make a pan and tilt camera for on top of a rover.

Hello!

I tried to apply also VarSpeedServo lib, but for some reason my code doesnt work. Whats wrong w/ it? Don´t mind the estonian comments between :).

int BlueLed = 13;
VarSpeedServo servo1;  //Create a servo object

void setup() {
     // put your setup code here, to run once:
  servo1.attach(4); //Lisab servo PIN 1 servo objektile
   //configure pin2 as an input and enable the internal pull-up resistor
  pinMode(2, INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
   int speed = 10;
   int angle = 45;
   int angle2 = 0;
   int speed2 = 30;
   int sensorVal = digitalRead(2);
   //valjastab miskile registrile sensorVal sisu
   Serial.println(sensorVal);
   switch (sensorVal) {
     case LOW:
       servo1.slowmove(angle2, speed2); 
       break;
     case HIGH:
       servo1.slowmove (angle, speed);
       break;
     }

}

Tnx in advance!

not exactly sure, but where you have your servo1.attach (4);

your are going to need something like : servo1.attach (4, 0, 180);

4 is the pin you are attaching to
0 is the minimum rotation
180 is the maximum rotation

If your problem is that you cannot get it to compile read earlier in this thread about
editing varspeedservo.cpp

replace WProgram.h in the varspeedservo.cpp to Arduino.h

Hi,

I replaced the attach with 0-180 degree limit and also overwrote inside VarSpeedServo.cpp lib include "WProgram.h" with "Arduino.h". But it still gives me errors. The error list is as follows:

C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In function 'void handle_interrupts(timer16_Sequence_t, volatile uint16_t*, volatile uint16_t*)':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:91: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:91: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:122: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:122: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:126: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:266: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In constructor 'VarSpeedServo::VarSpeedServo()':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:283: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t VarSpeedServo::attach(int, int, int)':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:297: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:297: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:304: error: 'isTimerActive' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::detach()':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:315: error: 'isTimerActive' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::write(int)':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:326: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::writeMicroseconds(int)':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:334: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:334: error: expected `;' before 'channel'
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:335: error: 'channel' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:343: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'void VarSpeedServo::slowmove(int, uint8_t)':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:377: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:380: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:380: error: expected `;' before 'channel'
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:381: error: 'channel' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:388: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'int VarSpeedServo::read()':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:407: error: 'map' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp: In member function 'int VarSpeedServo::readMicroseconds()':
C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VarSpeedServo\VarSpeedServo.cpp:414: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
int BlueLed = 13;
VarSpeedServo servo1;  //Create a servo object

void setup() {
     // put your setup code here, to run once:
  servo1.attach(4, 0, 180); //Lisab servo PIN 1 servo objektile
   //configure pin2 as an input and enable the internal pull-up resistor
  pinMode(2, INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
   int speed = 10;
   int angle = 45;
   int angle2 = 0;
   int speed2 = 30;
   int sensorVal = digitalRead(2);
   //valjastab miskile registrile sensorVal sisu
   Serial.println(sensorVal);
   switch (sensorVal) {
     case LOW:
       servo1.slowmove(angle2, speed2); 
       break;
     case HIGH:
       servo1.slowmove (angle, speed);
       break;
     }

}

What ide are you using??
Download the latest and try again...
I am using 1.0.5 and it compiles on mine just fine.
Did you install the library correctly?
Did you point your IDE to look in the the correct directory?

Sorry I do not have an extra arduino to run the code right now
but like I said it compiles....

Hi,

Tnx Timcki! Got it running. The library, when taken from downloaded unpacked folder was copied to inside multiple same-named folders. I removed the intermittent useless folders and now it compiles nicley!

:slight_smile:

Glad to hear it!!