Go Down

Topic: Using RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller without RAMPS (Read 911 times) previous topic - next topic

dlatch

The RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller is an excellent display and controller board.  It has a 128x64 display with a buzzer, a momentary switch, and a rotary selector with integrated momentary switch.  It could be used for controlling lots of projects.

I am surprised that I cannot find information on how to use it with a Mega but without a RAMPS board in between.  Is there an available shield that will allow the two ribbon cables and existing adapter board to directly plug in?  Or does someone have a detailed pinout that details how the EXP1 and EXP2 connectors should be connected to the Arduino Mega?

rocketkittens

The RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller is an excellent display and controller board.  It has a 128x64 display with a buzzer, a momentary switch, and a rotary selector with integrated momentary switch.  It could be used for controlling lots of projects.

I am surprised that I cannot find information on how to use it with a Mega but without a RAMPS board in between.  Is there an available shield that will allow the two ribbon cables and existing adapter board to directly plug in?  Or does someone have a detailed pinout that details how the EXP1 and EXP2 connectors should be connected to the Arduino Mega?
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=326770.0
You welcome.

Go Up