Go Down

Topic: I need a help for code writing/changing. (Read 231 times) previous topic - next topic

Norbert_M

May 19, 2019, 06:09 pm Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:27 am by Norbert_M
Hi guys,

Recently I found a perfect directory called MD_Parola and a code that uses it on wemos D1 mini lite. I would like to convert this code into a double-height dot matrix display. I would use the display in my living room to connect openhab for mqtt and write any information.
This found code was a good starting point for my design, but unfortunately my programming is weak and I can not rewrite the code.
Can someone help me change the code? Or change the code for offering a donation.

I want to rewrite this code: Link
This is MD_Parola library example: Link2
The description of this library of double high display. Link3

Please help rewrite the code, thank you.

victorcis

Hi guys,

Recently I found a perfect directory called MD_Parola and a code that uses it on wemos D1 mini lite. I would like to convert this code into a double-height dot matrix display. I would use the display in my living room to connect openhab for mqtt and write any information.
This found code was a good starting point for my design, but unfortunately my programming is weak and I can not rewrite the code.
Can someone help me change the code? Or change the code for offering a donation.

I want to rewrite this code: Link
This is MD_Parola library example: Link2
The description of this library of double high display. Link3
My modified code: see attachment

Please help rewrite the code, thank you.
Hi,

I can help you. PM sent.

Victor

Norbert_M

Thanks to everyone, my problem is solved!

Go Up