Go Down

Topic: Email using sim800L  (Read 204 times) previous topic - next topic

amansinghaljpr

Hi,

So basically what i want is a system where i simply use a gsm module like sim800l module and whenever there is a trigger i want the module to send an email to a particular person now there are 2 ways in which this can be done :

- First is that i use the inbuilt functionality of the gsm module to access my gmail account and then send an email through it ( which btw i tried a lot but didn't worked for me )

- Second is that i use some sort of an api or something (IFTTT maybe)  which can get an HTTP GET or HTTP POST command and in return, it sends an email to a person.

Solutions for both methods are welcome. Please help its urgent.

Robin2

Solutions for both methods are welcome. Please help its urgent.
Strange as it may seem to you, it is not urgent from our perspective. I can see no reason why your question should get priority over someone who was in the queue before you.

I have no idea what you have in mind when you say "Solutions for both methods are welcome" .  We are not going to write code for you but if you post a program you are having trouble with we will try to help.

If you just want someone to write a program for you please ask in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the Forum and be prepared to pay.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up