Go Down

Topic: Need code for 3x3x3 led cube audio visualiser (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

satadru097

Hi there,
I am making a 3x3x3 led cube audio visualiser. I have the audio input at A0. And the 3 grounds of the led cube at A1, A2, A3 through 3 BC547 transistors. And the data pins 2-10 for the anodes of the led cube trough 220 ohms resistors.
The problem is that i could not find any code for the cube on the internet. As i am a beginner in arduino programming, it would be very helpfull if someone could provide me with the code. I just need to use the audio signal to run the led cube as a vumeter/visualiser.

wvmarle

"just need to" are amongst the most feared words in this world.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

KASSIMSAMJI

"just need to" are amongst the most feared words in this world.
haha you 're damn right
Expert To Be: Machine Learning And Computer/Machine Vision (ML/CV/MV)

satadru097

Sorry, i thought this was the right place to ask.

wvmarle

This is the place to ask for paid help.

The problem is in this case that you obviously have no idea how much work this project is going to take, especially without access to the actual hardware to test things on. The words that I quoted are a dead giveaway of that point.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

jimLee

Actually, "almost have it working", is probably worse. Then you inherit their mess.

-jim lee
PNW Ardiuno & Maker club
1012 9Th Street, Anacortes, WA 98221 (Around the back of building)

Go Up