Go Down

Topic: Arduino audio amplifier  (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

flubaB0I

I am looking to make an amplifier using an arduino and to work using Bluetooth. I have had a look at some examples how ever only can find ones using an SD card i have a HC-05 Bluetooth module. I have read some places that you are unable to transfer a song due to its size. if any one has any ideas or an links it would be much appreciated.

Grumpy_Mike

I am looking to make an amplifier using an arduino
You can't do that, you need transistors, resistors and capacitors to make an audio amplifier.

DVDdoug

I've never used a Bluetooth chip/module....

Audio amplifiers are analog (sometimes with digital "controls")     So apparently you're trying to make a wireless amplifier?   An amplifier doesn't have memory.

Are you trying to build something like this?     That board probably doesn't have a microcontroller.    I assume it's just a Bluetooth receiver and an audio amplifier.

So, I don't know if an Arduino is going to help.   Plus the "regular Arduino" doesn't have a DAC, the ADC (which you may not need) is less-than "CD quality", and it's a little slow for real-time audio.

I don't know if the HC-05 is appropriate for audio...  Is it fast enough?  Does it have a DAC?  If not, you'd need to add one.

Grumpy_Mike

I don't know if the HC-05 is appropriate for audio.
No it is not, it will not work in the Bluetooth audio mode.

Go Up