Go Down

Topic: stuck help diy 3d prin drv8825 rumba  (Read 496 times) previous topic - next topic

cyberblade6669

Jun 03, 2019, 08:07 am Last Edit: Jun 04, 2019, 02:03 am by cyberblade6669
diy 3d prin drv8825 rumba motherboard stuck help motors I bought just buzzing everything I did right 3 times just to be sure they kind of move back and forth guy on ebay said they would work for a 3d printer there specs Brand:    and spec sheet for rumba https://reprap.org/wiki/RUMBA
Minebea
   End Play:    80 nanometers MAX at 4.4N
MPN:    
17PM-K374BN01CN
   Insulation Resistance:    100 megohms
Actual Rated Input Voltage:    10.4V    Mass:    250 g
Full Load Amps:    0.33A    Max Input:    6.9W
Holding Torque:    340 mNm    Motor Size:    NEMA 17
Rated Current per Phase:    0.33A    Radial Play:    20 nanometers MAX at 4.4N
Resistance per Phase:    31.5 Ohm +/- 3.1 Ohm    Rotor Inertia:    50 g-cm2
Alternate Part Number 1:    17PM-K374BN02CN    Step Accuracy:    1.8 degrees +/- 0.09 degrees
Class of Insulation:    B    Temperature Rise:    80 C Max
Date Code:    2015    Winding Inductance:    71 mH
Detent Torque:    11.3 mNm    Wire Configuration:    4 Lead
Dielectric Strength:    AC 500 V    UPC:    
Does Not Apply
ISBN:    
Does not apply
   EAN:    
Does not apply

Robin2

Jun 03, 2019, 08:58 am Last Edit: Jun 03, 2019, 08:59 am by Robin2
diy 3d prin drv8825 rumba motherboard stuck help
Thank you for posting details of your motors but you should not assume that we know what a "rumba motherboard" is. Please post a link to its datasheet.

What motor power supply are you using (volts and amps) ?

Have you correctly adjusted the current limit on the DRV8825s?

Try running each motor separately with this Simple Stepper Code. You will need to adjust the pin references to suit your connections. You may also need to set the drivers' enable pins if the motherboard holds them disabled by default.

...R
Stepper Motor Basics

Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

cyberblade6669

cyberblade6669

im rewriting marlin now to add the [Gulfcoast Robotics] HEX Screw-In M3 EPCOS Thermistor im new to the tuning thing I was trying to tune the voltage not current wondering why it don't go to 10.5 volts then I read the run on current found the Stepper Driver Vref calculator https://v6zmvq5nk5.codesandbox.io/ still brain not all caught up yet but the power supply 360w 30a https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PT4GNDJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

cyberblade6669

got it guy thanks so much wires that came with kit were not right on the moter side was red blue black green they came blue green red black never ordering through them again man a wasted weekend

Robin2

Never assume that wire colours mean anything unless you have a datasheet that is specific to the exact product that you have.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

cyberblade6669

it was a kit came with everything in a box motors wires board drivers endstops they aren't wired right either

Robin2

it was a kit came with everything in a box motors wires board drivers endstops they aren't wired right either
You have my sympathy. That can be a real PITA,

...R

Go Up