Go Down

Topic: Using 4 ch motor + 16 servo shield for Arduino by doit.am (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

padhiboy

Jun 21, 2019, 03:52 pm Last Edit: Jun 24, 2019, 06:36 pm by padhiboy Reason: Updates
Hey guys, so i have this shield (imgs and schematic in pdf attached), that i bought for a mobile robot arm project. I have used many different shields, but all of them with libraries provided. I have been unable to find the required libraries for this shield and the manufacturers haven't been responding to my mails.

Please help me out. Any code/documentation would be very helpful.

EDIT 1: I received this link for the servo control through another forum: https://learn.adafruit.com/16-channel-pwm-servo-driver/using-the-adafruit-library

Now all that's left is to figure out how to control the motors. Thanks in anticipation !

bobcousins

In that PDF, there is a link to a Wiki. in The Wiki, there is a page for the motor shield, which contains a download link for source code. Have you tried that?
Please ask questions in the forum so everyone can benefit. PM me for paid work.

padhiboy

Please look at the source code. That source code simply controls the 4 motors using pwm and dir through normal arduino pins, instead of the shield itself.

novato1234

Hey! Same problem here.
Did you find a way? If so... please tell... I have tried everything by now.

Go Up