Go Down

Topic: NRF24 trying to debug issues (Read 506 times) previous topic - next topic

Robin2

I was about to give you some comments regarding your code, but I decided I don't like your manners.

Good luck with your project.
This guy has a few different Threads about this. I tried to help here but got no response. He seems to prefer talking to himself.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Whandall

As I don't know anything about NRF24L01+s, Arduinos and programming, he won't miss my attention much.  ;)
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

Robin2

Jun 25, 2019, 09:55 am Last Edit: Jun 25, 2019, 09:56 am by Robin2
As I don't know anything about NRF24L01+s, Arduinos and programming, he won't miss my attention much.  ;)
Me too.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

notsolowki

This guy has a few different Threads about this. I tried to help here but got no response. He seems to prefer talking to himself.

...R
excuse me, i did reply to you and you had to prove a point and have my thread locked. it dont matter. it was obviously a bug in ides compiler i move the segment of code to a different location and changed the names, PROBLEM SOLVED. so thank you for all your great help. just stick to your 3rd grade tutorials

Hal_Posoyan

just stick to your 3rd grade tutorials
Robin2's tutorials, which cover a number of major Arduino areas, are "up there" with the best I've ever encountered. They're as well thought out and written as any you will find in commerce and industry, let alone the hobby world.

So that comment is well out of order.

Hal_Posoyan

They're as well thought out and written as any you will find in commerce and industry, let alone the hobby world.
In fact let me go one step further:

They're as well thought out and written as any you will pay for in commerce and industry, let alone the get for free in the hobby world.

Romonaga

Jun 26, 2019, 07:24 pm Last Edit: Jun 26, 2019, 07:46 pm by CrossRoads
just stick to your 3rd grade tutorials
Just a tad bit over the line.  While I do not know Robin, I have had the pleasure of seeing him help many people out with his RF24 documentation.  I myself when starting out examined some of this information.

I consider him the defector [Moderator edit: de facto] expert in this area.  Many people here have been trying to help you, it is sad to see that you are not grateful for the free advise and help.

I would also go a step more and say that many of the old timers here, who spend large amounts of personal time helping people do not desire to be abused like this.
The universe exists only because we are aware of it.
We want a few mad people now. See where the sane ones have landed us!

Go Up