Go Down

Topic: amplifying high frequency tone() for piezo micro blower (Read 3938 times) previous topic - next topic

Paul_KD7HB

If somebody feels up to it, I have a additional challenge: I want to run the whole thing (including Arduino) powered by my smartphone or a smartphone battery

How many seconds do you expect this to run?

Paul

rookie6

If somebody feels up to it, I have a additional challenge: I want to run the whole thing (including Arduino) powered by my smartphone or a smartphone battery

How many seconds do you expect this to run?

Paul
Well no idea pall!
But what about the first part of the challenge ? The Solution with MOSFET gate driver MIC4422 from MarkT and the issue of polymorph with the need of symmetrical drive?

One step at a time and we're getting there.

Thanks anyway and I appreciate constructive discussion about the original subject of kyonglee.
Cheers 8),
Michal

rookie6

A MIC4422 will handle upto 18V supply, its a beefy MOSFET driver and will have no
difficulty at 1MHz, let alone 26kHz (low frequency!).  Available in DIL package and as SMT.
Hi Mark!
Your answer on the topic was the most constructive one. Could you elaborate on it? So your suggestion was to hook up the Murata MZB1001T02 directly to the MIC4422 ? (what about TC4420 ?)
Like in the picture attached?

Thaks for your feedback!
cheers 8) ,
Michal

polymorph

Yes, the MOSFET gate driver MIC4422 from MarkT has symmetric drive. It is designed to charge and discharge a MOSFET gate.
Steve Greenfield AE7HD
Drawing Schematics: tinyurl.com/23mo9pf - tinyurl.com/o97ysyx - https://tinyurl.com/Technote8
Multitasking: forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0
gammon.com.au/blink - gammon.com.au/serial - gammon.com.au/interrupts

Go Up