How to use multiple SPI Master on Arduino DUE

neosarchizo:
I know that the stp16cp05 is not a SPI device. Because I have to control it by very high speed like 30 MHz, so I use it by SPI. And why I have to run the stp16cp05 at 30 MHz is to control a dot matrix has 36 * 24 pixels. And I have to set brightness of each pixels differently, so I need to control the stp16cp05 in full speed.

You PWM each output? OK, I think I understand why you need speed :slight_smile:

neosarchizo:
And I use CS of the SD card and LE of the stp16cp05, but just after CS of the SD card is disabled, the data signal of the SD card does not disappear immediately. So the data signal of the stp16cp05 is interfered by it.

But what have you connected to LE of the stp16cp05? a CS pin?

neosarchizo:
So I'm looking for multiple SPI masters on Arduino DUE.

You don't need to. connect LE to an output pin of your choice. When you want to set the stp16cp05, simply do a SPI Transfer then toggle the LE pin high then low to latch the data in. Don't use any CS pin for this SPI transfer. The SD card can't interfere with it if you do this.
The problem you currently have isn't that the SD card data doesn't disappear immediately, it's the start of the SD card transfer when it first goes wrong, because your LE pin is high, so during the entire SD card transfer, the output stages of the stp16cp05 are getting updated with crap.