Go Down

Topic: Apple lighting  (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

D3ex101

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right post but I was wondering about Apple lighting cable and it's features like the audio and data transfer

Can someone help me please

Thank you

Robin2

I don't think it is the right place. What has your question got to do with Arduinos?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Whandall

I don't think it is the right place. What has your question got to do with Arduinos?

...R
General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
How come you ask about a connection to Arduino?
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

Robin2

How come you ask about a connection to Arduino?
Because it is the "Arduino Forum"

Of course maybe you feel that automobile maintenance and pre-school education would also be relevant topics for this section. I don't :)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

gbafamily

If you are referring to the Apple Lightning connector, there is a lot of information online.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_(connector)

Whandall

Of course maybe you feel that automobile maintenance and pre-school education would also be relevant topics for this section. I don't :)
So we obviously have a different interpretation of "anything and everything",
in my view that would absolutely include the topics mentioned.
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

Go Up