Go Down

Topic: sound trigger relay on arduino nano (Read 439 times) previous topic - next topic

meltDown

do you know how to do it ?
I was just setting up my Uno with a button (to mimic a sound sensor which I don't have) and a relay module to code it for you for just one button / relay, but the thread disappeared and Ah, Bisto here we are in a thread where you already have help from 2 weeks ago....

lastchancename

Soon we'll see the @OP's code update.
Experienced responders have a nose for laziness, (they were beginners once)... Sure, there are trolls, chest-beaters, and pretenders - but the help you'll get here is about as good as it gets - if you try to help youself!.

Soleen

i am verry sorry but it's been a good week now... still no sketch i know they busy, but i need it!

how who and could posible do this for me? no matter what i try to change in code i get errors... i can not do it on myt own. please help meto make scetch and if it goes like this i++ explain witch pins goes to sensor witch to relay
many thanks

PaulRB

i am verry sorry but it's been a good week now... still no sketch i know they busy, but i need it!
I am sorry to disappoint you, but there is no team of expert programmers working on your request for free.

how who and could posible do this for me?
Click "report to moderator" below and ask them to move your post to the "gigs and collaborations" section of this forum. Add an extra post to the thread, saying how much you are willing to pay to have someone else write this code for you.

groundFungus

Aug 02, 2019, 10:29 pm Last Edit: Aug 02, 2019, 10:30 pm by groundFungus
no matter what i try to change in code i get errors...
The way that it works here is that you post the code that you are having trouble with.  Also post the errors that you get and links to the hardware that you are using.  Then we can HELP you to get your code and hardware to work the way that you want.  The more that you put into it the more help that you can get.  No work, no help.

meltDown

Aug 03, 2019, 11:50 am Last Edit: Aug 03, 2019, 11:52 am by meltDown
i can make relay light go On or off after sound trigger but relay itself does not switches any ideas why?

Surely if the relay's led is toggling but the relay itself isn't, that means the code is ok?

That would point to a wiring issue and / or insufficient current to energise the relay coil. Show us a schematic of how you have the whole shebang wired, along with details of the relay and the power supply.

edit... which is pretty much what was asked here....

I need to know about your relay and how it is wired to the Arduino.  A datasheet for the relay would help.  Can you post a photo and/or a schematic of the project?

Soleen

when AWOL drop sketch its been lots of days now ?

meltDown

When are you going to provide a schematic and component details so someone can help you diagnose why the relay's led is switching but the relay itself is not?

lastchancename

The force is strong with this one.
Experienced responders have a nose for laziness, (they were beginners once)... Sure, there are trolls, chest-beaters, and pretenders - but the help you'll get here is about as good as it gets - if you try to help youself!.

meltDown

when AWOL drop sketch its been lots of days now ?
I don't think this:

wait for the AWOL to throw you the sketch please
... was to be taken seriously.

Go Up