Go Down

Topic: NANO 33 IOT Schematics (Read 281 times) previous topic - next topic

tinutac

Hello,
I would like to include the nano 33 iot in one of my projects and I would need schematics/eagle files for it. Does anyone have any idea when/if they will become available?
Thanks!

Willy_

Same here :-)

Especially I would like to know how much current is available from the 3.3 V converter for own hardware.

Thanks too

ballscrewbob

The Schematics have now been added for your extra pleasure...
They were requested to the team yesterday.

Enjoy.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

tinutac

Thanks for the update! I had just noticed they were posted and I was returning to the post to let everyone know about it.  :)

Willy_

Yes, thanks  :D

The DCDC converter is a MPM3610 which has a maximum rating of 21 V and 1.2 A. Since there is no cooling area on the pcb we can not use the maximum but I tested it with 9 V at VIN and a 4.7 Ohm resistor between 3.3V and GND. So the resistor current was 0.67 A (measured). It worked quite well. The MPM3610 became warm but not hot (round about 45 - 55°C, the maximum rating is 150°C).

Go Up