Go Down

Topic: Nano Every & 33IOT - max current drawing (Read 174 times) previous topic - next topic

KempoTronic

Hello,
I bought Some Nano Every and some Nano 33IOT. Like I want to build Some hardware around them, I need to know exactly the current drawing of:
Nano Every:
  - 5V regulated output
  - 3.3 regulated output
  - each output pin
Nano 33IOT:
- 3.3 regulated output
 - Each output pin

Thanks in avance,

JAN

ballscrewbob

The schematics are now online...

The regulator details are HERE.

Small snippet found by GOOGLE "Each I/O pin can sink up to 10mA and source up to 7mA"

Best I have for you until these boards get thier own section and we can allocate an expert.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Willy_

I have tested the current at the 3.3 V output of the Nano 33 IOT  with 9 VIN and a 4.7 Ohm resistor between 3.3V and GND. So the resistor current was 0.67 A (measured). It worked quite well. The MPM3610 became warm but not hot (round about 45 - 55°C, the maximum rating is 150°C).

The datasheet for the MPM3610 DCDC converter gives a maximum rating of 1.2 A. Since there is no cooling area on the pcb this will be too much - especially at high VIN voltages (maximum rating is 21 V).

KempoTronic

I want to thank you both for this information. This is already very helpfull.
I hope Arduino will soon release the official specs.

Kind Regards,

JAN

Go Up