Go Down

Topic: Using Controllino in Arduino Create (Read 732 times) previous topic - next topic

jmandonegi

Hi:

I just got a new Controllino board and, after installing the board in the IDE I'm working with no problem.

I would like to work with Controllino from Arduino Create online editor. Is it possible to import the board definition? The program recognises the board as Mega, but I'm not sure if it is safe to upload programs with that board configuration.

Thanks!

spycatcher2k

No - try it, it will work, or not. It wont damage your board.
Mrs Drew
-=-
http://www.uk-pcb.co.uk - UK PCB Fab Company
I will design & code for you, but I will also charge you (PM me)
If you don't like my answers, realize : I'm not being cheeky, I'm Just trying to prompt you to use your own brain/google etc.

jmandonegi

Hi spycatcher:

Thanks for your answer. I also got an answer from Controllino support service saying that it is safe to work with Controllino as a Mega board.

Anyway, it would be great to have Controllino boards correctly recognized in Arduino Create. This is the URL used in the IDE for loading the boards:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CONTROLLINO-PLC/CONTROLLINO_Library/master/Boards/package_ControllinoHardware_index.json

Regards!

ballscrewbob

If it is MEGA based then selecting the MEGA as the target board will work just fine.

Just dont forget to tell it which type of MEGA and the correct COM port.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Fayisbafara

Hi,
My self fayis, i want help for controllino mini programming

Its a temperature controll system ,
I have 4 input sensors( Lm35) , and 4 output
First two inputs controlling the heater in 50°C,
And other two inputs controlling the cooler in 5°C.

So anyone can help me??

ballscrewbob

@Fayisbafara

Are you using the CREATE ONLINE editor or the regular IDE ?

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up