RFduino device required for RFduino hex file

So I have been working trying to measure the velocity of a string attaches using Rfduino microcontroller.
I have downloaded all the library(based on RFDuino Tutorial #1 - Getting Started (Windows and Android) - YouTube) and check the PCB all the connection via multimeter ( i have made the PCB, and assemble via Chineses manufacture). and connect PCB to my laptop via FTDI board as this;

When I compile the code it.It's compiled nicely.But when I try to doenload the code it says
RFduino device required for RFduino hex file.

Does anyone had any experience with this sort of error message?
(this is my first question in this forum. I don't no this belong to hardware or software side)

any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, Heaps!

Please do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) File > Preferences
  • Uncheck the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: compilation"
  • Check the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: upload
  • Click "OK"
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails, you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages" (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste the upload output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

Hi Pert,
Thanks for the advice!!
I'm trying to program RFD22302 micro using RFD22121 USB shield and USB MicroB Plug Breakout board.

RFD22302: : https://sg.rs-online.com/web/p/bluetooth-modules/8011698/

RFD22121 : https://sg.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8011695/

USB MicroB Plug Breakout board ; SparkFun USB MicroB Plug Breakout - BOB-10031 - SparkFun Electronics

RFD22121 USB shield and USB MicroB circuit: rfddd hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

and IDE error message shows:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), Board: "RFduino"

Sketch uses 76896 bytes (58%) of program storage space. Maximum is 131072 bytes.
Global variables use 7396 bytes of dynamic memory.
C:\Users\karannch\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\RFduino\hardware\RFduino\2.3.3//RFDLoader.exe -q COM19 C:\Users\karannch\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_723934/OBTest.ino.hex 

OBTest.ino.hex

RFduino device required for RFduino hex file

fail.......fail.......fail.......
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

any help kindly appreciated!

Can anyone haplll please!! :cry: