Air pressure sensor reader

Hi my ultimate aim is to print the pressure value in the LCD screen and record the value using camcorder can anyone suggest me the sensor, wiring diagram and coding for this project

Pressure of what?
Print how?
What LCD screen?
What camcorder? Why camcorder?
What other hardware will you use? Some Arduino maybe?

I want to print the pressure of air in 16x2 LCD to print either in the unit of psi or kpa then to record the changing diameter of the material due to the pressure. For example at 50kpa Dia of the material and 70kpa what is the Dia of the material.Its look like give the pressure into the balloon and measure the balloon Dia vs pressure given

Ie - will someone do this project for me ? Probably not.

Break the project down into small steps and solve each part :

For example :

Work out what pressure range you need and source a suitable sensor .
Interface it to your Arduino.
Look at code for analog inputs
( there are examples).
Look at code for LCD displays ( there are examples).
Write some code.

Ask detailed questions on problems that then occur.

For a balloon I would measure the pressure relative to the ambient pressure. The ambient pressure is the absolute baromic pressure. For example a car tire is measured relative to the ambient pressure. I think you need that for your balloon, unless the balloon is in a vacuum.
Suppose you want to fill the "balloon" up to 100kPa. That is 0 to 1 bar pressure in every day language.
I think you are looking for a differential air pressure up to 100kPa relative to the ambient pressure, that is a gauge pressure sensor.

For example Honeywell and NXP have a such sensors.

It can be a digital sensor, for example with a I2C interface.
Many sensors are still analog, and they are ratiometric to the power supply.
You can select a 5V or a 3.3V sensor to match the operating voltage of your Arduino board.

Inside a pressure sensor is often a piezo wheatstone bridge. Some sensors have a on-chip silicon strain gauge to measure the pressure. When you select a sensor that is temperature compensated and has an internal amplifier, than you don't have to worry about what's inside, and you can use the output as it is. Read carefully about the maximum pressure they can have, because they will break with too much pressure.

I could not find a proper "gauge" pressure sensor. A "differential" pressure sensor is for example the MPX5100DP. Just leave one port open, to measure relative to the ambient pressue.

This why the others asked questions, because "the pressure" is not enough information for us.