Go Down

Topic: error code list (Read 2159 times) previous topic - next topic

awesome_tornado

hi, is it possible to get a list of error codes?
I want to make a code that tells me how to fix errors, but I will never stumble across all of the errors by chance.

thanks

ballscrewbob

Different aspects of the IDE can generate different error responses.
So from your initial Q. it is quite hard to discern with any clarity which part you want the error responses for.

Maybe the best advice I can give right now is for you to read the sticky posts at the top of a section about how to use that section and once you grasp that then add the details people need to give you the best answers they can.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

awesome_tornado

I want errors that can be noticed by the compiler, so compile-time errors or syntax errors.
(pretty sure that they are same thing)

ballscrewbob

Aug 29, 2019, 03:07 am Last Edit: Aug 29, 2019, 03:09 am by ballscrewbob
Such as THIS

Or THIS.

The reason I asked for specifics is that there are also the STK500 errors which are almost exclusive to a different part of the IDE.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

awesome_tornado

Thanks
The second link helped.

Go Up