Go Down

Topic: SEVERELY DELAYED SHIPMENT OF MY ARDUINO ORDER (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Uwana

We need a review mechanism for Arduino services to the community.

I work with students and have been recently discussing open source communities, maker movement and the Arduino platform with them.

On the 6th of August, 2019, I placed an order for 5 Arduino Mega and 4 copies of the book; Getting Started with Arduino 3rd Ed. The date of delivery as indicated was 9th - 15th August 2019.

I based my plans around the suggested dates with some room.

The thing is as I write this message--after several email correspondence with Arduino support--my shipment is yet to be despatched for delivery.

This is the third time I am making an order from Arduino, the first was without any hassles and promptly delivered to my given address. The 2nd order was similarly delayed with complaints about my address. I had back and forths with the support team who assured that the issues had been sorted, but still my shipment has not been despatched.

Worse still they bring up issues about my address only after I enquire about my shipping status.

PS: I use the same address for purchases from amazon.com, alibaba.com, AliExpress.com, etc. Never have I had any issues or delays surrounding my address.

I would have sent this as an email to Dr. Fabio's if I had his email address. Unfortunately, there's no provision to reach him.

This does not help the community. This makes me look unreliable to others and makes Arduino look unreliable to me and the people around me who understand what is going on.

I would like to know if there are other people experiencing this same treatment. I'll like the community to intervene to help Arduino become even better for our general good and the sustenance of the community.

I'll like this message to reach the Dr. Fabio Violante's desk to review the root causes of these pain points and correct them.

I apologise for the long read if you managed to reach here. I look forward to your support.

Kind regards

Uwana

ballscrewbob

Its the weekend for Arduino but I have mentioned to the backroom it so hopefully they will get back to you ASAP.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up