Go Down

Topic: RF modules (Read 66 times) previous topic - next topic

seniorstupid

Hello everyone,
I'm new to Arduino. I want to use some kind of 433/ 315 mhz rf module but don't know how to write code.

I currently have those modules but i dont find any code for those. So i wanted to know can I use other 433 mhz, like the ones below, module's code to program them. Is every rf module codes are written in the same manner or each module has its' own code. Thanks to everyone. I need help to know about these. i think this is basic for you guys but for me it's a different matter. Thanks to everyone and sorry if it sounded like nonesense.

pert

I've deleted your other cross post @seniorstupid.

Cross posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes writing a detailed answer on this thread, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other thread.

Repeated cross posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum section that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum section. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum section. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Geek Emeritus

try the RadioHead library. these are ASK modules.

read this: [https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=619173.0
All PMs will be deleted unopened due to arrogant argumentative pot stirring Malfoys.
 If you have not read "How to use this forum - please read", in particular: "7. If you are posting code or error messages, use "code" tags":  expect rude responses

Go Up