Go Down

Topic: Seeed Studio RGY programming (Read 721 times) previous topic - next topic

david_2018

So, do you know a good source code for a RGB Seeed Studio touchscreen?
Go to Seeed Studio's website, find the product page for the touchscreen, and look under Documentation for the github page for the display library.  Install the library into the Arduino IDE and it should have examples of how to use the display.

Gizmobizmo8

Go to Seeed Studio's website, find the product page for the touchscreen, and look under Documentation for the github page for the display library.  Install the library into the Arduino IDE and it should have examples of how to use the display.
Yeah, a guy at the shop sent me some files, but it's etch a sketch stuff.  I'll look around though.  I'm going to buy some different screens online soon, to do some raspberry pi zero projects.  Any recommendations on some books to learn basic C programming?  Thanks again for your help.  Oh, one more thing, any source codes for multiple LED's?  This photoresistor (I think that's what it's called) is super bright, is there a way I can set it to dim? 

Go Up