Go Down

Topic: Problem- LED Matrix 64x32 + Nodemcu 12e, please help. (Read 560 times) previous topic - next topic

consig1iere

Aug 21, 2019, 09:32 am Last Edit: Aug 21, 2019, 09:35 am by consig1iere Reason: Attachments were not properly named
Just received a RGB LED Matrix 64x32 panel, I bought it from Aliexpress from SRYLED seller. I don't know if the panel is defective or I am doing something incorrectly... the panel won't turn on certain parts of the screen. I have posted a photo for a better explanation. I have also posted the pinout of this particular board. Is there any way I can fix this? Btw I am using Brain Lough's tutorial.

Paul__B

Btw I am using Brain Lough's tutorial.
Whoever he is!  How would we know?  :smiley-eek:

And your actual code?

(Please read the forum instructions regarding how to post code.)

consig1iere

This is the tutorial I followed: https://www.instructables.com/id/RGB-LED-Matrix-With-an-ESP8266/

He has couple example files: https://github.com/witnessmenow/LED-Matrix-Display-Examples

Even though I mentioned Nodemcu 12e, I also tried it with a Wemos D1 Mini just like in the tutorial.

dhaval259

Aug 22, 2019, 07:21 pm Last Edit: Aug 23, 2019, 02:48 am by dhaval259
#consigliere i have also a same problem...
Please help ..

noiasca

have you read the tutorial carefully? It looks like he explains this problem:

if you want help from others: helpers need YOUR actual code, CLEAR pictures of YOUR setup. Links (clickable!!!) to YOUR devices you bought.

Best help can be provided if you order a display for at least one of your helpers.
DE: Wie man Fragen postet:
1. was hat man (Sketch und Hardware)
2. was SOLL es machen
3. was macht es: IST (Fehlverhalten, Fehlermeldungen, Serial.Output ...)
4. Eine Frage stellen bzw. erklären was man erwartet

Paul__B

Best help can be provided if you order a display for at least one of your helpers.
That could be a good idea!  :smiley-lol:

noiasca

... because debugging unkown hardware is not funny ...
DE: Wie man Fragen postet:
1. was hat man (Sketch und Hardware)
2. was SOLL es machen
3. was macht es: IST (Fehlverhalten, Fehlermeldungen, Serial.Output ...)
4. Eine Frage stellen bzw. erklären was man erwartet

Go Up