Go Down

Topic: Long range sx1268 wireless module DRF1268DS with Arduino UNO for home automation (Read 3109 times) previous topic - next topic

dorji_com

Recently DORJI released a type of long range wireless module DRF1268DS. The module has up to 22dBm output power and 10mA receive current. It provides four power modes which make it very suitable for battery-powered applications. The line of sight distance can be 3~5km according to the testing environment.

Features:
*433MHz ISM frequency band
* High sensitivity: -143dBm @ power mode 0
* Max. Output power: 22dBm
* RF data rate: 0.073~62.5k bps
* UART data rate: 1.2~57.6k bps
* Standard /star network mode
* Multiple channel & air wake-up
* Receive current: 10mA
* Sleep current: 2uA
* Working voltage: 2.8~6V
* Working temperature: -40~+85℃

The module provides standard communication (transparent data transmission) and star network communication. In star network communication, the module can be worked in central mode or node mode which makes the projects for home automation much easier. It has the standard UART interface and can easily communicate with Arduino UNO or other Arduino kits. The arduino codes based on Arduino UNO is in the attachments.

If you have the interest in testing these modules and would like to share your experience of using the products with other users here, you can reply this topic and send your address (post code and telephone number are needed for the logistics company) to me by email or private message. For the first ten replies (independant users here), we will offer 1 pair of modules for each users. If you don't like 433MHz, we can offer 868Mhz or 915MHz version of DRF1262DS module instead.

steve_mcdonald

dorji_com

I would be interested in trialing a 433 MHz version.
Thank you for your interest. Please send me your shipment address by PM

Oldtron

dorji_com

The 915 MHz version is just exactly what I would like to try.
Sure :-). The item number will be 915MHz DRF1262DS.

jgromes

I'd like to have one of those, see how it performs when compared to the "bare" SX126x.
https://github.com/jgromes

dorji_com

I'd like to have one of those, see how it performs when compared to the "bare" SX126x.
Thank you. Jan, We will inform the tracking number when the samples are shipped.

al1fch

Hi

I'm interested in evaluating your  868MHz modules (sx1262 ?)
(I wrote about LoRa and LoRaWan in french Arduino forum and I currently evaluate 868MHz  CDEbyte E32 modules for p2p under LoRa)

Regards

dorji_com

Hi

I'm interested in evaluating your  868MHz modules (sx1262 ?)
(I wrote about LoRa and LoRaWan in french Arduino forum and I currently evaluate 868MHz  CDEbyte E32 modules for p2p under LoRa)

Regards
Thank you for your interest. Would you be kind to send me your detailed shipment addres by private message or email?

Artouste

Hello

I am also interested to evaluate your product

868 MHz band (EUROPE FRANCE)

personal information for shipment provided to you by PM

srnet

On the Dorji DRF1268 modules there is a pin labeled 'SW'.

The data sheet shows that this pin is connected via a 100R resistor to the VCC pin of the output RF switch.

Is the intention that this pin is normally connected direct to VCC on the module ?

http://www.50dollarsat.info/
http://www.loratracker.uk/

dorji_com

On the Dorji DRF1268 modules there is a pin labeled 'SW'.

The data sheet shows that this pin is connected via a 100R resistor to the VCC pin of the output RF switch.

Is the intention that this pin is normally connected direct to VCC on the module ?

Hello Stuart,

The SW pin is connected to the /CTRL(or VDD) pin of RF switch PE4259. In normal operation, it should be connected to VCC but in sleep mode, it should be connnected to GND in order to reduce the static current. Therefore you can use a I/O pin to control it.

kayel

Hello,

I am also interested in testing the 868 MHz version.

Thanks.

Go Up