Go Down

Topic: object detect (Read 423 times) previous topic - next topic

zwieblum

Let's assume your touchprobe does work (which it does not - it's not a probe at all). Have you any idea how long that scan would take with a decent accuracy?

This is a classic "solution looking for problem" aproach.

Gates

Sep 01, 2019, 02:44 pm Last Edit: Sep 01, 2019, 02:55 pm by Gates
Well you know the size of the object I intend on measuring? I never gave a height/ length/ cubic measurements/ total area size...etc

STOP trolling.

Gates

(This is a classic "solution looking for problem" aproach.)

I don't know about that, approx input / output value.

zwieblum

? ? ? The "usual" aproach for inaccurate measurement is a linecamera + laser. You can get it off the shelf for "some" money. Or you use ans abitrary camer - just look at linuxcnc site and browse aroud. But nobody with his wits togather places a random number of  workpeaces on  random locations of the CNC workarea. That's just so outerworldisch that I cannot express the strangeness of such an idea with polite words.

wvmarle

Well you know the size of the object I intend on measuring? I never gave a height/ length/ cubic measurements/ total area size...etc
Don't you think it matters whether the object is the size of a cube of sugar or the size of a complete building?

(and yes, both can be 3D scanned just fine, but require a vastly different approach to it).
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Gates

I was looking to 5th resolution. I wonder input pin can handle logic, or if pin needs an analog Vref.

Go Up