Go Down

Topic: Fingerprint Sensor having 16pin (Read 178 times) previous topic - next topic

nihalraj

Hi, i have god an old fingerprint sensor having 16 pin, can you suggest me how i can use this sensor in Arduino Uno board to do project such as Door Look using fingerprint sensor. I have attached sensor photo for your reference

Nihal

Paul_KD7HB

You would get a LOT more help if you attached a copy or a link to a data sheet for the device.

Paul

Geek Emeritus

the one useful picture would be the one that showed the barcode and the text under it.
All PMs will be deleted unopened due to arrogant argumentative pot stirring Malfoys.
 If you have not read "How to use this forum - please read", in particular: "7. If you are posting code or error messages, use "code" tags":  expect rude responses

wvmarle

That bar code looks like a serial number rather than part number...

Without part number no chance for help. Unless someone happens to have the exact same one and happens to know the part number.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up