Go Down

Topic: trying to burn boot loader on ender 5 3D Printer (Read 160 times) previous topic - next topic

Rymustdie

Sep 11, 2019, 05:13 pm Last Edit: Sep 11, 2019, 05:18 pm by Rymustdie
I am trying to burn a boot loader so I can flash firmware onto my printer for a BL Touch, I have all the jumper wires connected and I went out and bought a usb a/b adapter because I didn't have one.  I keep getting this error, im using Mac but I even tried on PC and it still wouldn't work. im using a real Arduino.

something someone else suggested was to check my ports and I don't have any com ports when I use my Mac only a "usbmodem (Arduino Uno)"

avrdude: stk500_getparm(): (a) protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x14 avrdude: stk500_getparm(): (a) protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x01 avrdude: stk500_initialize(): (a) protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x10 avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1 Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override this check. avrdude: stk500_disable(): unknown response=0x12 Error while burning bootloader.

also I have gotten "programmer error" on the pc

pert

Please do this:
  • (In the Arduino IDE) File > Preferences
  • Check the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: upload
  • Click "OK"
  • Tools > Burn Bootloader
  • After the Burn Bootloader process fails, you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste the Burn Bootloader output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

Go Up