Go Down

Topic: Cannot connect to computer (Read 544 times) previous topic - next topic

adkuzdas

I have the MKR WIFI 1010. I downloaded the plugin and installed it.Following the getting started menu, I have connecte it to the PC with the appropriate USB cable. One LED is on. It continuously says it cannot find my board. I'm brand new to this, but after multiple tries connecting and re-connecting. same message.

adkuzdas

OK, so it didn't like the fact that I was using a hub for the USB connection. Going straight to the chassis, got me past this step.

adkuzdas

The saga continues as I have now named the board but it won't configure the crypto chip. Thoughts??

adkuzdas

Green LED is on solid. The amber one (a quarter of the way up the board) is slowly flashing. The apparent reset button disables the USB connection, but nothing allows it to configure the chip.

adkuzdas

I know I'm new here, but.....it works fine on another computer. Both running Win10..
Not a good start!

UNKWN

hleblanc

I have the MKR WIFI 1010. I downloaded the plugin and installed it.Following the getting started menu, I have connecte it to the PC with the appropriate USB cable. One LED is on. It continuously says it cannot find my board. I'm brand new to this, but after multiple tries connecting and re-connecting. same message.

Go Up