Go Down

Topic: Onboard LED 13 is flashing all the time (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Highli

Jun 10, 2011, 07:47 am Last Edit: Jun 10, 2011, 10:34 am by Highli Reason: 1
Hi there,

I have an arduino duemilanove and after a "normal" sketch-upload with no special commands (e.g. no direct port access)
the onboard LED 13 is flashing all the time very quick. After that, I had no access to the board anymore.
Pressing reset button has no positive effect.

What could that be?

Thx in advance.

Erik

CrossRoads

What was your sketch intending to do?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

ofransen

"I have an arduino duemilanove and after a "normal" sketch-upload with no special commands (e.g. no direct port access)
the onboard LED 13 is flashing all the time very quick. After that, I had no access to the board anymore.
Pressing reset button has no positive effect."

Are you sure you have loaded the sketch? Were there any compile errors? Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Arduino?

Highli

Jun 10, 2011, 04:19 pm Last Edit: Jun 10, 2011, 04:22 pm by Highli Reason: 1
I build an own keypad an the sketch was simply checking the digital pins for HIGH or LOW-Level.
No direct port access. I tested the shield with the sketch on my UNO-board and it worked very well.
So I think, that's not the problem.

Could it be, that the bootloader was going corrupted?

The error message says:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

I dont' know whether the sketch was loaded completely. I tried many times disconnecting and reconnecting and reset button. No effect!

Erik

murphypoon

I have the same problem on Deumilanove do you have any idea ?

Onboard LED 13 is flashing all the time

Go Up