Go Down

Topic: Is there a notification when receiving Karma on the forum? (Read 910 times) previous topic - next topic

DryRun

Hello,

I have been a regular user of the Arduino forum and received a lot of much appreciated help by various people here who are undoubtedly experts on Arduino.  :) And every now and then, i really want to thank someone for his/her reply and i also click on Add Karma.

My questions: Is the user notified in any way about his newly given Karma and who gave it? Can the person who received the Karma know about the particular post where the Karma was given?

Delta_G

Nope.  Not unless you say something on the thread to them. 

It really doesn't mean much.  Here, I'll bump yours just for asking.
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

DryRun

Nope.  Not unless you say something on the thread to them. 

It really doesn't mean much.  Here, I'll bump yours just for asking.
I actually gave you Karma for your help in another thread just before i made this topic. :D

I think it could be a nice addition to have a Karma UI in the User Profile settings.

Edit: I just noticed that my previously 0 Karma counter now shows 2! Wow. :D Thanks to whoever did it. I don't know if i deserve it though. I am here just asking questions to figure out my way in the electronic world. But hopefully, one of my topics helped someone who also encountered the same problem.

Go Up