Go Down

Topic: Servo motors for robotic arm (Read 111 times) previous topic - next topic

kerzo

Hello,
I need some advice on quality hobistic servo motors. I am doing robotic arm for my final project at college. Now I'm using cheap Tower Pro MG995 motors from ebay and although they are not bad for their price, I have a problem with jittering. I tried to fix it with code and it got better but I am still not satisfied enough.
So I want to buy a better servo in a price range 20-30$ a piece. It needs to be controlled with digital signal and torque at 6v needs to be around 15-20 kg/cm or higher. I want it to be precise as possible for that price with minimum vibrations and jittering.

kerzo

https://www.banggood.com/JX-PDI-6221MG-20KG-Large-Torque-Digital-Standard-Servo-120-Degree-For-RC-Model-p-973947.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_campaign=nancy-197s-sds-sale-pc-title&utm_content=nancy&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0brtBRDOARIsANMDykY6U-8KVooA7SUDK-67H2DITVuplnkuuc2ZzKRTK_pvpJ4yKS7619MaAvfMEALw_wcB&cur_warehouse=CN

This one seems pretty good, and customers are very pleased with him. If somebody has tried it please help with informations.

Go Up