Go Down

Topic: Need programmer (Read 746 times) previous topic - next topic

allaces

Sorry that my post is probably in the wrong section. But I would like to know where to go to get Arduino Programmers looking for work. I need a good Arduino programmer but I don't know where to look.

The programming would be for Arduino Pro Mini board coupled to a MPU 6050 to allow Auto Leveling of a table using 4 linear actuators, and the other for Auto Leveling tab control on a boat.The controller would have manual up/down jog for each actuator and auto reset for  setting the level position. Then the table would return to the set position when the auto level button is engaged, alos a similar setup for Auto Leveling tab control on a boat. I'm including a sketch of the control pane for each of the 2 controllers I need programing for.

Hopefully you can help.
Please advise.

J-M-L

You are in a place where you can indeed find developers

Your image to make it easy for your readers:

Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

zwieblum

wvmarle

Sounds like an interesting project but really hard without access to the actual hardware (the table & actuators), so before programming can really start I'd have to find the actuators and build a table with it...
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up