Go Down

Topic: MPU6050 Compiler Error (Read 701 times) previous topic - next topic

andyopayne

I've started looking into the i2cdevlib libarary by Jeff Rowberg because I'm interested in using the MPU6050 IMU sensor from TDK Invensense. I'm using the MKR WiFI1010 board because other parts of my project will likely require some WiFi connections, but at the moment I'm just trying to get one of the example files for the MPU6050 up and running.

I'm trying to upload the MPU6050_DMP6 example file that's part of the library to my MKR WiFi1010 board, but I get the following error when I try to compile it: '_BV' was not declared in this scope (on line 287). However, if I change my board type to Arduino/Genuino Uno and compile the same code, then all works as expected. Is there something about the MKR WiFi1010 board configuration that would be causing this issue. I've gone ahead and updated my WifiNINA firmware to v1.2.4 although I really don't think this would have any issue on my current problem.  Can anyone provide any guidance as to what's causing this error?

abdessalam97

You can use the tockn library, it works with me flawlessly, also had the same error than you previusly

Go Up