Go Down

Topic: sam3x8e wan't run on custom PCB... (Read 741 times) previous topic - next topic

cocowest

Hi, i made a custom PCB with a sam3x8e and i program it, after a manual erase, with an USB-UART converter, directly from Arduino IDE (1.8.10).
My problem is after the programming, without error, my chip don't want to run the sketch!

For example, i made a simple sketch, in this i put on HIGH level a gpio port...without results, my oscilloscope give me 0 volt.
i have been tested an example sketch, AnalogRead, with the hope to view some data on serial cable, but nothing.

my question is, i have to force to a logical level (high / low) some pin? or....if you have some test to suggest me is really apprecied

ard_newbie

i made a custom PCB with a sam3x8e
The issue might be anything from hardware to software. What differences do you have on your PCB with an official DUE ?

cocowest

The issue might be anything from hardware to software. What differences do you have on your PCB with an official DUE ?
i use this schematic:
https://digibird1.wordpress.com/arduino-due-clone-based-on-the-atmel-sam3x8e-kicad-design/

Go Up