Go Down

Topic: Powerful buzzer search (Read 954 times) previous topic - next topic

Hofug

Hi, I'm looking for a powerful sound emitter for a revival project, I saw videos and buzzers emit a sound too weak!
You have no idea of ​​another component like a siren or a speaker? Really strong please, thank you!

gilshultz

Why not use a small oscillator and switch the output into the PA system.  Be sure all your levels are correct.  If you can use a fx input, most would support a single ended input, that would by an easy input to interface to.  When you test turn the volume all the way down and see if all looks ok on the mixer, then raise the amp feed a bit and see where you are, if all is OK you will be up and running in maybe a minute or so. I have no idea what your audio system looks like but I have amps that do 2KW RMS output, that is very loud and can break ear drums if not controlled properly. You can use an arduino and the tone function to replace the oscillator. use a capacitor in series to isolate the arduino output from the audio mixer. You can take the audio output to the CW pin of a pot, the Ground to the CCW pin and the wiper to the mixer. If you have hum problems you will need to use an isolation transformer in the audio line.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

Hofug

Waw thank you friend, it'll be complicated for a beginner all this

Grumpy_Mike

Just google the words

high db sounder

For lots of options.

MarkT

Hi, I'm looking for a powerful sound emitter for a revival project, I saw videos and buzzers emit a sound too weak!
You have no idea of ​​another component like a siren or a speaker? Really strong please, thank you!
Smoke alarms use resonant piezo beepers at very high volume.  They are basically like compression drivers in speakers.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up