Go Down

Topic: how to control Arduino from PC over BLE (Read 795 times) previous topic - next topic

zzh2501

Hi I was trying to control my nano 33 BLE from PC over Bluetooth. Problem is I can only upload sketch to initialize the onboard BLE module but when I disconnect Arduino from PC and power it with an external battery I can no longer detect it on PC (I do have a MATLAB code that can scan available BLE device).

Is there a way to automatic enable BLE when turn on Arduino?

ballscrewbob

Please
READ THIS POST to help you get the best out of the forum.

SIMPLE TROUBLESHOOTING.

These steps may also save you some unnecessary time and effort in the forum.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Knowless

hi zzh2501,

I have to agree with you bob. This question has already been asked several times.
But first welcome to the forum and a short answer.

I'm pretty sure, that you don't comment the line: "while (!Serial);" at start of the setup-function.
If the serial monitor isn't open, the program will hang there and will never start his Ble Function.

And again, in friendly words: please read first some other topics, which could solve your problem, because if everyone open a new topic, we will have very fast over 1000 topics and no one will find anything or would like to answer, because wouldn't be a hobby anymore, this would be work.

Best regards,
Knowless

Go Up