Best Curriculum for high school robotics class

I want to include a unit on Arduino in my high school robotics class. I have two groups. One that is more advanced and the other is more introductory to robotics and programming. But neither have used Arduino specifically. Is there a good resource for an already made curriculum for learning the Arduino which includes projects for them to try? I really don't have the time to sit down and write my own. I have found many videos online, but I am talking more of a self-guided, easy to follow curriculum that the students could understand without me having to re-write it. It would be nice if it included some assessments (performance and written). Thanks for any help!

Look around at yourduino.com. Terry King has done some nice stuff with schools.

What I am about to say may appear foren and definitely out of the box. You will need to understand what you put in the unit and areas around it as some of your students will. I have no idea what resources you have available but I assume, a phone, a computer and pencil and paper. Go on line and find several manufacturers of microprocessors such as Ti, Siemens, Atmel etc. Go to there web sites and download app notes and read them. Most of these companies have FAE's (Field Application Engineer) , See if you can connect with a few, they have unbelievable knowledge on this stuff. Contact them and see if they can help you even by simply sending you to locations for information or explaining terms but do your homework first and look them up. Several of these companies also offer teaching materials etc for schools typically at no charge. Most do this at the beyond high school level several may do it at the high school level. It will cost you nothing to try and what you learn will be unbelievable. I have two sons that were so far beyond there teacher in compute science it was embarrassing for the teachers. If you get a technical expert that tells you he/she does not know the answer but will get it for you then does hang on you have one of the very few really good ones. I see many mistooks in the answers given by people in these forums by people that trying to help but do not fully understand. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

I am in the process of taking a multi-year, student tested Robotics course using a different company's board and switching it over for use with the Arduino boards. Presently I am using the Arduino Nano 33 IoT, but would like to test it out on multiple Arduino boards.

The entire site is at GitHub - hpssjellis/arduino-high-school-robotics-course: A High School Robotics course using presently using the Particle.io photon but later using several Arduino boards from the: Nano33Iot, Nano33BleSense, PortentaH7, and also few others boards that I have put the Arduino nRF52840 Bootloader onto.

The video playlist presently is for use with the other company's boards. I do not use the videos for my class, except for the occasional passionate student who wants to quickly go through the course and start making his or her final project. I would make more videos if their seems to be some interest.

Old video playlist at a00 intro an Introduction to the Particle.io Photon High School Robotics - YouTube

Use at your own risk

By Jeremy Ellis

Website at https://www.rocksetta.com/
Twitter at https://twitter.com/rocksetta