Go Down

Topic: Find posts by yourself on the forum (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Steamer

hello all.

I am trying to find a post that i created or posted in, how do you do that on the forum ?

I could not find a better place for this post, if this the wrong place, sorry,

ballscrewbob

Nov 22, 2019, 03:15 pm Last Edit: Nov 22, 2019, 03:19 pm by ballscrewbob
Moved your topic to a more suitable section.

if you click on your avatar (top right)
Then click on your Forum settings you will see that you can list your posts.

You may want to READ THIS for future reference.
It will help you get the best out of the forum.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Steamer

so after i made this post, i clicked on my name and it showed me all my posts, but i had to do it from a post that i am in, not from my account.

Thank you

ballscrewbob

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

pert

but i had to do it from a post that i am in, not from my account.
You can definitely get to your posts through your account too. It's not necessary to find a thread you posted to. If you want help with how to do that, please explain what sort of problem you had when following ballscrewbob's directions and we'll get you straightened out.

Go Up