Go Down

Topic: Interfaced ADS124S08 EVM with arduino and logging data to SD card problem (Read 544 times) previous topic - next topic

Supersonic_20

Hello sir,

I have tried logging the data of ADS124S08 evaluation module(24 bit ADC) to SD card using arduino using SPI , but data is not logging to a file which is present in SD card. I have attached my code here. I am using voltage source (6V) as a input to evaluation module. But I am able to get the data from ADS124S08 using arduino but logging is not happening. Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Sushmita Chaudhary

Supersonic_20

Hello sir,

I have tried logging the data of ADS124S08 evaluation module(24 bit ADC) to SD card using arduino using SPI , but data is not logging to a file which is present in SD card. I have attached my code here. I am using voltage source (6V) as a input to evaluation module. But I am able to get the data from ADS124S08 using arduino but logging is not happening. Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Sushmita Chaudhary

JohnRob

I'm only learning myself.  However I just finished a sketch that reads a MAX31855 temperature board and writes the data to the SD Card.

I used the library SdFat by Bill Grieman (found on Github).

From what I tell you will need both these libraries.

#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>  // I used #include<SdFat.h> after installing it in the Arduino library.

Also I would run the SD examples from the arduino IDE  (file / examples / sd) to prove the board is working and is connected correctly.

Hope this helped.

Please do not PM me with thread based messages.  If your thoughts are worth responding,  the group should benefit from your insight.

Go Up