Go Down

Topic: Solved / Arduino Due and motor shield v3 - 3,3V / 5V issue? (Read 7877 times) previous topic - next topic

HHArduino

Hi - I can't find specific info about Arduino motor shield v3 can be used with Arduino Due. Does anyone know for sure whether the two boards are compatible with each other?

And much like with a url-link to confirm info, and configuration between Due 3.3V and 5V motor shield example using IOREF, if possible?

solved - What I've come to is that the Arduino motor shield v.3 is compatible with the Arduino Due. Arduino motor shield can perform automatic logic level switching using IOREF pin on both board (Due and Motor Shield), and current sens. (2A max current measurement) gives max. 3.3v on analog input pin on Due-board.

HHArduino

ard-Newbie - thanks for your quick answer, and while it doesn't quite answer my question, it looks like the Arduino Due and Arduino Motor Shield are compatible with each other, and the Motor shielded itself can figure out changing the logic level from 5v to 3.3v. Will be nice with a detailed technical description from Arduino.cc

chamarthi

Hey...
sorry to interrupt. I am having a doubt that, can we have a motor shields for a motor of 500 watts.

HHArduino

Hey chamarthi - I don't understand what you mean by your answer, in relation to my question - would you please explain

chamarthi

My doubt was a different topic for this particular thread.

I asked, can we find the Arduino motor shields to drive the hub motor which is of 500 watt capacity.

Go Up